Re: What is The most durable way to mark the touch panel on a dish washer?

Curtis Delzer

as long as they don't "slide around," dots are ok.

On 10/23/2021 11:13 AM, Carolyn Arnold wrote:
I purchased my dots at Maxi-Aids. I kknew I would be needing
them when I moved, so bought a good supply, maybe 60 small
ones and 40 medium ones. They are transparent. I think it is
important to have transparent tactile identification.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of James Bentley
Sent: Saturday, October 23, 2021 1:54 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] What is The most durable way to mark
the touch panel on a dish washer?

Do you remember where you purchased your lock dots? And,
where?

As far as the condition of our world, it seems to me like a
lot of things are kind of going crazy. But, I shouldn't
have even gone there. That's way way, too far away from the
purpose of this list. Sorry about that.

All of you stay safe,

James B