Re: Problem With Wireless Card

Thomas N. Chan

I still build computers for companies, for sighted people with my bare hands.
 On top of it, I built it with some of my trusty toolkit which is not designed for the blind.
like one of them, the snapon toolkit

It all can be done, it's all about, learning and trusting your own skills/experiences and top of it, learn from mistakes.

I fix laptops, i don't build them but only part of it if i can get spare parts for it, like ram, motherboard, harddrives.
i replace laptops/desktopsCPU fan and so on.
I don't repair the laptop's monitor, it's all about the cost and effort of opening a fine plastic cover despite i have tools for them.

Regards,
Thomas N. Chan

On Sun, 24 Oct 2021 at 08:23, John Holcomb II <jhii926@...> wrote:
I don't  even know what the  things look like.
It cost $100 an hour for a guy to come here and change out  SSDS, put an M.2
in etc.
John