From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Blaster
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2021 3:28 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] How do I access the notification center on an iPhone?

So when I get a notification and miss it, it's supposed to go the
notification center, but I can't find a way to access it.
How do you open the notification center on an iPhone. The given example
says use a one finger up swipe, but that doesn't work with voice over as it
conflicts with their commands.
Any help would be appreciated, Thanks in advance.
Blaster