Re: How do I access the notification center on an iPhone?

Marda

What is spotlight?

Marda

On 10/25/2021 11:00 AM, John Holcomb II wrote:
IT opens spotlight if you are just like in the cener of the screen.
John

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Blaster
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2021 10:18 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] How do I access the notification center on an iPhone?

Thank you very much, I got it. Initially, When I did the three finger swipe down it opened something called spotlight. But If I first placed focus on the top menu, wifi signal, the clock and battery power, ect... Then used the three finger swipe down it opened the notification center.

Thanks for the help,
Blaster

On 10/20/21, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote:
To get to Notifications on an iPhone 10 or newer, place one finger at
the top of the screen, hear the blip, slide down to the next blip,
slide to the next one after that, and there you are.

With an older iPhone and also you can do this with a new one, put your
fingers at the top of the screen, and slide three fingers down to get
to Notifications.