Taking A Break

Shelly Kane

I have a quick question, if you want to take a break from a group, how would you do this?  I remember is has something to do with putting nomail in the address.  If someone could give me the information, I would greatly appreciate.  Then when I want to get messages again, I had to do something like put single in the address.  I forgot how to do it since it has been so long.  I subscribe to a lot of groups and just want to take some time off from the high traffic ones since they hardly pertain to me. Thanks in advance.

Shelly