From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shelly Kane
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2021 2:11 PM
To: techtalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Taking A Break

I have a quick question, if you want to take a break from a group, how would you do this? I remember is has something to do with putting nomail in the address. If someone could give me the information, I would greatly appreciate. Then when I want to get messages again, I had to do something like put single in the address. I forgot how to do it since it has been so long. I subscribe to a lot of groups and just want to take some time off from the high traffic ones since they hardly pertain to me. Thanks in advance.

Shelly