Re: Taking A Break

Ron Canazzi

Hi Shelly,

At the bottom of every groups.io post there are instructions as to how to do various tings. This is for no mail:
To stop receiving messages via email (you may still read messages on the Web),send an email to:
TechTalk+nomail@groups.io

On 10/25/2021 5:11 PM, Shelly Kane wrote:
I have a quick question, if you want to take a break from a group, how would you do this?  I remember is has something to do with putting nomail in the address.  If someone could give me the information, I would greatly appreciate.  Then when I want to get messages again, I had to do something like put single in the address.  I forgot how to do it since it has been so long.  I subscribe to a lot of groups and just want to take some time off from the high traffic ones since they hardly pertain to me. Thanks in advance.

Shelly

--
Signature: