Sent: Monday, October 25, 2021 1:05 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] email service question

The thing is that the messages that I'm worried about don't go into my junk
folder, I don't get them at all, but I know that I'm subscribed to the
newsletters or whatever because after I entered on the subscribe button I got
messages saying thank you for subscribing or subscription successful etc. I mean
that they popped up on my screen, not that they were sent to me.