there's where you can customize all the touch gesture and also find out voiceover gestures.

Regards,
Thomas N. Chan

On Tue, 26 Oct 2021 at 03:18, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...> wrote:
I should have read this before submitting my question, thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of John Holcomb II
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2021 12:24 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] How do I access the notification center on an iPhone?

On Apple p products, spotlight is a feature where you can search for things.
Say I flick down with two fingers on my home screen and o in the search put iTunes. The app will come o up and I double tap t to open it.
If you don’t put anything in the search feature, Siri comes up with a list of your most used apps as it learns your habits.
John