Re: Taking A Break

Shelly Kane

Thank you Gene!  I'm just in a lot of groups and one of them has messages that really don't pertain to me.

Shelly

On 10/25/2021 7:07 PM, Gene wrote:
The nomail option is not at the bottom, maybe five links up.  But a little below that, you will see the syntax for using single to receive single messages.  That is the same syntax you use for resuming single message delivery after going nomail.

From: Cristóbal
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2021 4:37 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Taking A Break

Quite literally at the bottom of every email message: " To stop receiving messages via email (you may still read messages on the Web),send an email to: TechTalk+nomail@groups.io"
Cristóbal

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shelly Kane
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2021 2:11 PM
To: techtalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Taking A Break

         I have a quick question, if you want to take a break from a group, how would you do this?  I remember is has something to do with putting nomail in the address.  If someone could give me the information, I would greatly appreciate.  Then when I want to get messages again, I had to do something like put single in the address.  I forgot how to do it since it has been so long.  I subscribe to a lot of groups and just want to take some time off from the high traffic ones since they hardly pertain to me. Thanks in advance.

Shelly