From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marie Nelson
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2021 3:09 PM
To: techtalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Ear buds for PC?

Using the over the head headphones gives me a headache if worn for any extended period. However, I have not yet found any ear buds which work well with my Windows PC. There always seems to be too much lag time with Bluetooth and it is annoying.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I do a lot of Zoom calls which are best with headphones so, I don’t mind spending a bit of money if I can find some which work well.

Has anyone used the Bose Quiet Comfort buds with a PC?

Thanks for any input.

Marie