From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marie Nelson
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2021 3:09 PM
To: techtalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Ear buds for PC?

Using the over the head headphones gives me a headache if
worn for any extended period. However, I have not yet found
any ear buds which work well with my Windows PC. There
always seems to be too much lag time with Bluetooth and it
is annoying.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I do a lot of Zoom calls
which are best with headphones so, I don't mind spending a
bit of money if I can find some which work well.

Has anyone used the Bose Quiet Comfort buds with a PC?

Thanks for any input.

Marie