Re: how to apply styles to my document?

Jaffar Sidek

Thanks very much Sam and Quentin. Truly appreciated.

On 28/10/2021 7:56 am, Quentin Christensen wrote:
Hi Jaffar,

As Sam mentioned, press control+alt+1 for heading 1, control+alt+2 for heading level 2 and control+alt+3 for heading level 3.  You can use control+shift+s to open apply styles or control+alt+shift+s for the full styles options.  You can also press alt+h, then L to go to Styles on the home ribbon.

There is a section covering Styles in the Microsoft Word with NVDA training module if you are interested in improving your sklils with Word overall: https://www.nvaccess.org/product/microsoft-word-training-for-nvda-ebook/

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Oct 27, 2021 at 4:27 PM Jaffar Sidek <jaffar.sidek10@...> wrote:
Hi all.  Sorry for this very basic question but I am a bit lost as I am
now using Office 365.  With the normal office 2019 desktop app, I could
apply headings level 1 to 6 quite easily using  the insert menu and
alt+Y on the ribbon.  I don't seem to be able to do it now.  Any guide
please?  Thanks and cheers.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager