a jaws-friendly hard drive tester?

joanne

I know this desktop is pretty old; in fact it was a refurb when I got it a couple years back and I feel like the hard drive has always had some errors. But when I sent out an email a few minutes ago there was a message referring to a possible corrupt database. I know there's check disk and sfc /scannow, but when you restart to run check disk it doesn't tell you what it found when the computer starts after the check. I'm using windows 7 and jaws 2019. Is there a good and thorough hard drive checker that gives the results so you can hear the results using jaws? I know some of these are graphical and unclear as far as showing results, so I hope there's a good one available so I can see what's possibly wrong.