From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Troy Burnham
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2021 1:03 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Bose bluetooth sunglasses

Hi all,

If any of you have the Bose bluetooth sunglasses, I know music sounds good but what about podcasts for example? I'm debating on buying a pair, and I'd probably listen to music a good bit with them but my main thing that I'd be doing with them for now is listening to old-time radio shows playing from an app on my phone while I'm walking on my treadmill.

I know that not everybody listens to old-time radio, but since they are mostly voice as are podcasts I thought I might be able to get a good idea if the glasses are something I'd like by knowing what podcasts sound like. Right now I have a neck speaker hanging around my neck when I'm on the treadmill with my ears uncovered, and sometimes I can hear what I'm listening to and sometimes I can't and that's with the volume of the phone and the volume of the speaker around my neck both set at maximum.

Thanks in advance for any comments.

Troy