Sugar

I have some steps to try to solve.

Please give me a fewSteps for removing auto complete sounds in MS outlook 365:
#1 Open MS outlook.
#2 Press Insert+6 to create a configuration file for MS outlook.  Press CTRL+S to save the file.
#3 Now switch to the JAWS window.
#4 Alt+U for the Utilities menu, select Explore Utilities folder.
#5  Press   E until you hear Explore my settings.
#6  Open outlook.jcf with notepad and paste the following text to the end of the file :

[NonJCFOptions]
;  sounds for when autocomplete list appears and disappears,
;  for message header fields when entering contacts.
AutoCompleteListEnterSound=1OutlookAutocompleteEnterSound.wav
AutoCompleteListExitSound=1OutlookAutocompleteExitSound.wav

#7 Save the file and restart JAWS.

“A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at them.”

🙏 -Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:

Sugar