From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Monte
Single
Sent: October 29, 2021 3:28 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Bose bluetooth sunglasses

Woe dude,

$250 are these prescription glasses?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of
Sent: October 29, 2021 11:57 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

Sis Donna, the Bose sunglasses come in a few flavors! And, since you're in
my village, please take a trip to Bestbuy and play with them to your heart's
content before shelling out nearly $250 or thereabout for one. Walmart or
Microcenter might have them too.

So, dear sis, buy an extra pair, put them near the chimney, Santa will pick
'em up for me, she comes by in November. Enjoy and have a splendid,
beautiful day!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado