From: Loy
Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2021 8:25 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Thunderbird question for a newbee

I have set up three email accounts in Thunderbird.  All is working except for one account that can't  accept emails. I can't figure how to get back to server setting to change the incoming settings. I have gone to tools accounts and chose the account that I need to make changes, but I can't find the server settings. Can some one guide me?