Re: Thunderbird question for a newbee

Gene

This is important to know as something to try in other places.  For some browser settings, turning off the Virtual PC Cursor or browse mode will allow you to see more in the settings interface, such as the category settings in this program.  I believe at times, you may be able to see other things as well.  If you think you should see things you don’t, see if you can turn these things off.

Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2021 9:13 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Thunderbird question for a newbee

When you are in accounts, turn off either the Virtual PC cursor if you are using JAWS or Browse Mode if you are using NVDA.
You will now be able to down arrow through categories when you are in the tree view.  One of those is server settings.  When you are there, start tabbing.

If you have problems getting to the outgoing server settings, let us know.  These are the incoming settings.

Gene