Re: Thunderbird question for a newbee

Gene

This is important to know as something to try in other places.  For some browser settings, turning off the Virtual PC Cursor or browse mode will allow you to see more in the settings interface, such as the category settings in this program.  I believe at times, you may be able to see other things as well.  If you think you should see things you don’t, see if you can turn these things off.

Gene

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2021 9:13 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Thunderbird question for a newbee

When you are in accounts, turn off either the Virtual PC cursor if you are using JAWS or Browse Mode if you are using NVDA.
You will now be able to down arrow through categories when you are in the tree view.  One of those is server settings.  When you are there, start tabbing.

If you have problems getting to the outgoing server settings, let us know.  These are the incoming settings.

Gene
-----Original Mdessage-----
Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2021 8:25 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Thunderbird question for a newbee

I have set up three email accounts in Thunderbird.  All is working except for one account that can't  accept emails. I can't figure how to get back to server setting to change the incoming settings. I have gone to tools accounts and chose the account that I need to make changes, but I can't find the server settings. Can some one guide me?

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.