an amazon prime question

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

Can 2 people be associated with the same amazon prime account and have their own ways to pay for purchases? My mom and I both use amazon prime, but the account is in my name so any time my mom buys something it's charged to my credit card and she pays me back. It would be a lot easier if we could add my mom's name to the account and add her credit card to use as a payment source when she wants to buy something, and also so that whatever she buys is shipped with her name on it so we know when a package is for her instead of always having my name on it and not knowing who it's for until we open the package.

Thanks.

Troy