Re: Google sign in issue

Gene

According to this article, you can’t sign out of Hangouts wile remaining signed into GMail.
While I am notified when I sign into GMail, that I am signed into Hangouts, it doesn’t get in the way or intrude on the GMail interface.  I just ignore it as irrelevant since I don’t use Hangouts.  My recollection is that the Hangouts interface is below the GMail interface so it causes no problems.

From: Vicki W
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2021 3:16 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Google sign in issue

Hi,

When signing into Google for the first time on a Windows 10 computer, I was also signed into Hang Out automatically.

How can I stay signed into Google without being signed into Hang Out and how can I sign out of Hang Out without signing out of Google? I've never had this happen before.

Thanks.

Vicki