Re: new siriusXM channel lineup?

Troy Burnham

Thanks Ron. I saw the tabs but I selected the music tab instead of the all tab figuring that I'd get all of the music channels but for some reason I got only the pop music channels.

Fortunately none of the country music channels changed, or at least the ones I listen to didn't change, in fact the only music channels that changed that I listen to were the 50's and 60's channels. The 70's and 80's even stayed where they were, hmmm.

Troy

On 11/3/2021 9:20 AM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Troy,

If you visit the link you referenced in your original post, and if you use header navigation (letter H) you will be taken to a heading that says: 'channel guide.'  Then you move down with arrow keys to a series of what are described as tabs.  There are tabs for sports, music, news, ETC.  Move to the one that says 'all channels' and press enter, You can then arrow down and see the listing of all channels.  You can also download a reasonably accessible PDF document containing all channel listings.

This was achieved using NVDA latest version, Firefox browser latest edition, and Edge browsers to read PDF document whicih I feel works better with NVDA than Adobe Acrobat Reader for PDF documents.

With the IOS app for iPhones, on the home screen--which launches when you open the app, there is a button for all channels which makes it easier than navigating the web.  The only major issues I have with SiriusXM is that for some weird reason, the channel line up for the web is different than for the phone apps.

On 11/3/2021 8:49 AM, Troy Burnham wrote:
Hi all,

I've been hearing for the past couple of days on siriusXM that some channels were moving. I have a link in my favorites that shows some of the changes specifically 60's on 6 is now on channel 73 and 50's on 5 is now channel 72, but all it's showing me is pop music categories so I can't see if any of the country channels I listen to have changed.

I'm only interested in the music channels because when not in the car I listen to xm with my amazon echo and all I usually have to do is ask for the name of the channel and it starts and I assume that'll still work, but I'll paste the link I have in my favorites below and if somebody can tell me how to get the page to show all of the music channels I'd appreciate it.

https://www.siriusxm.com/channels

Thanks.

Troy