Re: full size keyboard

Marda

Probably not.  I have been thinking about a laptop and know if I get one I won't get 101 keys.  But I know they do have them with number pads and the common word processing keys.

Marda

On 11/7/2021 3:37 PM, Alex Stone wrote:
I’m quite prepared to be wrong, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen a laptop with a keyboard like that.

On 7 Nov 2021, at 20:16, Kimsan via groups.io <kimsansong@...> wrote:

Hi,

I’m looking online as I’m in the market for a new laptop. I’m looking at refurbished laptops. My question is and thus far I have read 10 descriptions for different laptops. Here’s my question.

How will I know if it has a full size keyboard? I use to think if it’s a 15 inch model that will have a full size keyboard and anything below, will not.

I don’t have enough sight to look at the photo to verify if it has a full size keyboard.