Re: full size keyboard

Monte Single

If the laptop has  a numpad, that is considered full size.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Alex Stone
Sent: November 7, 2021 3:38 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] full size keyboard

I’m quite prepared to be wrong, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen a laptop with a keyboard like that.

On 7 Nov 2021, at 20:16, Kimsan via groups.io <kimsansong@...> wrote:

Hi,

I’m looking online as I’m in the market for a new laptop. I’m looking at refurbished laptops. My question is and thus far I have read 10 descriptions for different laptops. Here’s my question.

How will I know if it has a full size keyboard? I use to think if it’s a 15 inch model that will have a full size keyboard and anything below, will not.

I don’t have enough sight to look at the photo to verify if it has a full size keyboard.