Re: New member and windows question.

Carlos

David cannot be used on Windows 7.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Aidan" <aidan.smarttalk@...>
To: <TechTalk@groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 11:48 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] New member and windows question.

Hi, yes you're right. The only problem is that they don't improve the latency of the sappy interface. Do you perhaps know if there is a David voice for Windows 7?

Sent from my iPhone

On 03 Sep 2015, at 17:41, Beth <thebluesisloose@...> wrote:

I believe so. Windows Sapi is stable, and the voices I am using currently are amazing. David, in case the ladies didn't know, is quite broad and deep.
Beth, who wishes all guys were geeks ...

Beth Taurasi, Windows 10 edition,
Cell: 720-435-7407
Skype: denverqueen0920
Ms_denverqueen on Twitter
Instagram: denverqueen0920
Facebook: www.facebook.com/denverqueen0920

On 9/3/2015 9:39 AM, Aidan wrote:
Hello everyone.
I am new to this list. Thank you for this opportunity. I am very appreciated of that. I have a Windows 10 question.

Is sappy five out of beta yet?

Sent from my iPhone