Re: good youtube to .mp3 download program?

Gene

I wouldn’t assume that.  There may be some sort of other problem.  After all, if you get it to work, others shouldn’t suddenly be developing problems.  perhaps Youtube is implementing some sort of attempt to block downloads and perhaps, for reasons we don’t know, some locations are affected and others not.

If the engine needs updating then everyone would be expected to have to do so if whatever the problem is affects everyone.  As far as I know, no update is available but some people are reporting problems and others aren’t.

Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2021 9:34 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] good youtube to .mp3 download program?

Hi Group,

The website says that the last update was June 6, 2021.  While that is
not yesterday, it's not last century either. I am still getting the
program to work following the steps I mentioned in numerous posts to
this and other lists--which people must be ignoring--since they keep
asking the same questions over and over again.

--
Signature:
For a nation to claim it has always been great, needs no improvement  and to cling to its past achievements is no virtue!