Re: good youtube to .mp3 download program?

Ron Canazzi

What do you folks mean by definitions? Pontes is not a screen reader it's a download utility/converter.

On 11/10/2021 12:04 AM, Keith S wrote:

I've tried to update the definitions and it tells me that the updates could not be found.

Keith
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2021 10:38 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] good youtube to .mp3 download program?

Are all the definitions up to date? Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows

Sent: Tuesday, November 9, 2021 9:32 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

We’ll see if others have problems using that program.  I haven’t used it for a number of days and if this is a very recent problem, I wouldn’t have encountered it.

Gene

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2021 8:53 AM

after having the address of the URL in my clip board, pontz usually auto loads it into it's program.  after about 40 seconds, it will say "ready to download".  Pontz is now saying "cannot download and then the URL of the youtube link.

Keith

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Monday, November 08, 2021 3:38 AM

Does Pontes no longer work or are downloads slow?  If slow, that’s because Youtube is throttling download speeds..

Gene

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Monday, November 08, 2021 3:28 AM

Subject: [TechTalk] good youtube to .mp3 download program?

Anyone have a good program to download youtube audio with?  Not really interested if the program is capable  of downloading video.

Thanks

using pontz media downloader but the program will no longer update, says it cannot find the update files online, please try back later.

Thanks

Keith

-- 
Signature:
For a nation to admit it has done grevous wrongs and will strive to correct them for the betterment of all is no vice;
For a nation to claim it has always been great, needs no improvement  and to cling to its past achievements is no virtue!

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.