Re: good youtube to .mp3 download program?

Hi

There is a command line program called youtube-dl, and I've rwitten a small interface for it. You could give a try by downloading from https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p_yb6mRTqtsaprgwOnj-DzReqOi1e6GW/view?usp=sharing

The readme file has not been translated into English, but I think the interface is understandable.

Hope that helps.

Cuong

On 11/8/2021 4:28 PM, Keith S wrote:
Anyone have a good program to download youtube audio with?  Not really interested if the program is capable  of downloading video.

Thanks

using pontz media downloader but the program will no longer update, says it cannot find the update files online, please try back later.

Thanks

Keith