Re: Windows 11 Question Please.

Gene

There will be lots of Windows 11 machines with towers.  Machines without towers have been around for many years but my concern is that you may be paying a lot of money for the miniaturization so you will get a much more expensive machine that is no more powerful.

This article makes powerful arguments against buying an all in one computer.

Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2021 3:32 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Windows 11 Question Please.

I wasn’t discussing Windows 10.  I was asking if you particularly want a machine such as you are describing.  It may be, though others will have to comment, that you are paying a lot more for the same power of machine because you are getting one without a tower, since the parts may be very miniaturized.