Re: Windows 11 Question Please.

Gerald Levy

If the Best Buy store where you plan to buy your new computer has a Geek Squad desk, ask one of their technicians your questions instead of a sales clerk, most of whom don't know computers from kumquats.  And if the new keyboard lacks an applications key, you can still use the keyboard from your old Windows 7 desktop instead, as long as it works.

Gerald

On 11/11/2021 5:49 PM, Janet wrote:

Hi,

Thank you for this.  I was totally blown away when the one Geek and the sale’s person told me they never heard of an application key either!  Matter of fact, they even told me I must be misunderstanding about an application key!  LOL!

Janet

Janet

Sent from Mail for Windows