From: Mike B.
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2021 5:48 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Windows 11 Question Please.

Hi Janet,

Get ahold of the dude below.  He has great deals on computers and the 1 below is a sample.  But, contact him to see what he currently has available.  They're not brand new, but close to it.

Another one just in!!

A short tower with a 6 core 12 thread processor and it's real fast!Built
with the gamers in mind this short tower will really impress!

Note:  The 10th generation I5 now supports all the capabilities of the I7
processor! The 10th generation machines are also faster than the newer
11th generation desktops.

If your looking for a new computer and want something with incredible
performance and ready for Windows 11 when it comes out, look no further
than this little gem.

Bargain priced at $500 it's a huge savings over buying direct from HP.

Computer specifics:
Model HP Pavillion 1023
Processor: 10th gen I5 Hex core 10400 running at 2.9ghz and turbo boost
to 4.3ghz
Supports Hyperthread capabilities up to 12 cores
Hard drive 1tb Western Digital 7200 RPM
16GB Optane memory
Ram: 8gb DDR4 - can be upgraded to 32GB
Optical: DVD+/-rw
Networking: Gigabit Ethernet
Wireless: Realtek RTL882* AC
Bluetooth 5.0
USB: USB-C, USB 2.0, HDMI, USB 3.1, USB 3.0 s
Display VGA and HDMI Intel 630
Audio: Hi definition Realtech
Dimentions: 6.5" wide, 13" deep and 11" high
Weight 12.7 pounds

Includes keyboard, mouse and power cord.

To purchase or for more information, contact Kevin at:

nocm@...

or call

801-765-4329

Acceptable forms of payment include Paypal and money orders

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.