From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Melissa Hambleton
Sent: November 11, 2021 5:41 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] high resolutions scanners

I'm having to need a high resolution scanner for work. This deals with pictures and not so much with any text/documents.

I was looking up good quality resolution scanners and I think I need a resolution of at least 1200 or 1200 dpi. The speed it takes to scan doesn't matter. I would like to purchase something that costs no more than $150 and I would like something very easy to use, I don't need a lot of bells and whistles. As long as the pictures are good quality and I can save and then send those pictures in emails and such that's really all I need.

I was looking at:
Canon CanoScan Lide 300 Scanner, 1.7" x 14.5" x 9.9"

This costs $69 and is on Amazon.

I would be using this type of scanner with my Win 10 PC and using JAWS if any of that matters.

If anyone has any recommendations about this sort of scanner or another brand that is easy to use it would be appreciated. I don't deal with a lot of picture/visual tech so need some help here.

Melissa