Re: Windows 11 Question Please.

Monte Single

Hi Janet,  you can buy wireless keyboards, mice, speakers, printers and scanner and speakers  which cost little more than the wired ones.

You can likely  get rid of all the computer cables except the power cord.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Janet
Sent: November 11, 2021 8:03 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Windows 11 Question Please.

Hi John,

Thank you so much for this.  I don’t want an old processor though.  I am seeing just how expensive Windows 11 is.  Maybe because Windows 11 is new.  But, if I could at least get Windows ten, and use that for a couple years, and then download Windows 11 on the Windows ten, but that doesn’t look like it’s going to happen right now, and I want a desktop now, as I just can’t stand this Laptop

Janet

Sent from Mail for Windows