From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Janet
Sent: November 11, 2021 8:25 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Windows 11 Question Please.

Hi Monte,

I don’t care about a monitor, but if I need work done on the pc, sighted people need that.  I will keep my small monitor though as well as my keyboard, even though I think the keyboard will just give out as well, as it is starting to make some strange sounds when I press certain keys.  I liked the Dell all in one just for the simple fact, I wouldn’t have all those wires hanging.  I can’t find a half way good pc for the price you are saying, or maybe I should say, not for what I want on the pc.  When I was at Best Buy store, that is all that they had except one HP, and that was all in one as well, and the same price.

Janet

Sent from Mail for Windows