Re: Windows 11 Question Please.

Janet

Gene,

I will get in touch with Kevin who Mike gave me his email address.  I do want to get rid of all these wires.  I can use a Bluetooth wireless keyboard, wireless speakers, etc, but I have to keep the wires for Magic Jack phone though.  I am just sick to death of all these wires just hanging every where. 

Janet

Sent from Mail for Windows

Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2021 8:03 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Windows 11 Question Please.

I'm not sure what Janet's maximum price is.  It sounds, however, as though she is interested in a computer offered by the person Mike recommended. 

Whomever she buys from, I think we should be able to solve the problems she is worried about by discussing wireless components. 

Gene

On 11/11/2021 7:51 PM, John Holcomb II wrote:

I couldn’t even find an all in one for her price at Best Buy.

John

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2021 8:42 PM

There are much cheaper ways of doing away with wires than getting an all in one unit.  Or you will get much better quality for a much cheaper price if you do.   You can get a wireless keyboard and wireless speakers. 

While you should be able to get an all in one unit that will meet your needs well, you will spend more money, I suspect hundreds of dollars more for no better quality. 

Gene

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2021 7:27 PM

Hi,

Yes, I would keep my small monitor too.  The only thing I can’t stand about the chunky-tall tower is all the wires.  My computer desk has wheels on it, and it is a real pain to move the desk when I need to clean my floors, because all the wires are all wrapped  together,

and some of the wires come apart, and I have to wait for someone with sight to come over and connect the wires back together, and sometimes that can take a few days, so there for, I have no computer for some time. 

Janet

Sent from Mail for Windows

Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2021 7:08 PM

My preference in a computer is a tower not nessaryly the tall ones. Mainly because they are easier to work on or add to And you usually get more for the money in a desktop. I just keep my old monitor from earlier desktop, only use if a sighted person is using the computer

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.