From: Gene
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2021 8:03 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Windows 11 Question Please.

I'm not sure what Janet's maximum price is.  It sounds, however, as though she is interested in a computer offered by the person Mike recommended.

Whomever she buys from, I think we should be able to solve the problems she is worried about by discussing wireless components.

Gene

On 11/11/2021 7:51 PM, John Holcomb II wrote:

I couldn’t even find an all in one for her price at Best Buy.

John