Re: Windows 11 Question Please.

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

I just paid for my new hp from him and it is going out in the mail tomorrow. I’m pretty excited to finally have a newer laptop.

I’ve had this Lenovo for about six years now and it’s barely hanging on.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2021 6:43 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Windows 11 Question Please.

He buys them from businesses, government offices and a number of places.  But, they're all fairly new and lightly used.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

Sent: Friday, November 12, 2021 4:52 PM

I don’t know if he buys from a business or who ever.

Maybe he gets units and parts from a  bbuisness that upgrades tech for other companies.

Maybe he finds stuff  on auction sites.

Some of the stuff he sells is still under warranty.

You know   like returns or open box.

He obviously has “connections”  that the average shopper does not…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

That’s true in most lines of merchandise.