Re: Keurig problem.

gbmagoo@...

It is not getting the k cup that is you need to make the pod is in the pod holder correctly, and be sure to push down the top of the holder to it clicks and pokes a hole in the pod.

In sayint this does the pods you had the issue with have a hole in the middle of the top when you finish?

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2021 06:02
To: Tech Talk <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] Keurig problem.

Well, guess what? This morning, all we get is clear water even with K-cup in the right place. We can't figure out what the problem is. Yesterday, it made coffee; today it does not. When the water comes through, it splatters and comes through clear. We tried a second K-cup; same problem.

Does anyone have any idea what is happening?