Re: email service question

Gene

Others who use Outlook will, I hope, discuss the question.  You may be able to get more what you want done by working directly with GMail on the site.  But people may post who have created rules in Outlook itself and had them followed.

Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2021 4:55 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] email service question

I’m using iMap with OutLook.

In the last two years, on all of my computers, what I tell OutLook to do with emails has never been done.  Emails will sometimes get transferred from the spam folder to my In box but email from the same person or list may or may not show up in the right folder the very next day.  In other words, instructions concerning mail is not honored.

I wish there was a way to just delete the spam folder and have all mail go in to my in box since I have to arrow through all mail any way to make sure that I am not missing important mail.

James B