From: Allen West<mailto:alwest0324@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2021 6:41 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io<mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Notepad Question Please.

Janet.
The behavior has been unpredictable. Did you try creating a shortcut,
such Alt, control with the letter of your choice. If you are running
NVDA don't use the letter N. This my fix youur problem.
Personally, I like usinng the Taskbar. If you try using it for a few
days, you may like it a lot.

Allen

On 11/14/21, Janet <janet.harvard@outlook.com> wrote:
Hi Allen,
Are you saying I will need to wait for another update in order to get my
shortcut to work again? LOL! You’re kidding right? That shortcut is very
important to me also. I haven’t got used to the task bar in Windows Ten
yet.

Janet

Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for
Windows