Re: internet radio URL

Aidan <aidan.smarttalk@...>

Yes,rajmond if you can look for me if they have "pretoria fm" I will be glad.

On 16/12/2015, Ron Canazzi <aa2vm@...> wrote:
Hello Thomas,

When I visit www.yourmuze.fm and do a search, I get results, but I don't
get any usable addresses. All I get is the Your Muze player. The steam
works in that web based player, but I can't copy the address that will
work with Winamp, Windows Media Player, VLC or anything else.

On 12/16/2015 1:43 AM, Thomas N. Chan wrote:
I personally use this program call URLSnooper. It will dig out the source
of the livestream.
But then again, if the provider kept changing the source link, you just
need to kept finding it.

But I don't use that anymore as those livestream I can find it easily in
tunein.

The other website which I use is
http://www.yourmuze.fm/

if you can find the radio station in there, chances are, people have found
the source link and post it there.

With tunein, I don't look for them as my smart devices also can install
that program for me to listen, even on their website I can use it on my
laptop.

regards
Thomas N. Chan