From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Thomas N. Chan
Sent: November 16, 2021 02:40
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] How to Set up automatically mail.

In the newer version of outlook, you can hit alt - ctrl - s and it will open up send and receive dialog. You can set up which email will check, different groups and how often it will check  your email.

Regards,
Thomas N. Chan

On Tue, 16 Nov 2021 at 07:57, Ron Kolesar <kolesar16417@...> wrote:

Hi to all.
I'm using outlook 2021.
Can anyone give to me step by step instructions on how to set how often I
want outlook to go out and grab my mail?
Many thanks.
Ron