Re: Keurig question.

Pamela Dominguez

No, they are not all the same.  I have five cup sizes, and there are six buttons for that, which are in two rows.  The sixth button is for icetea.  Pam.

From: Fred Adams
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2021 3:53 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Keurig question.

I also have a Keurig coffee maker but I do not know if all of the button on all Keurig makers are the same.  The large cup is just below the on and off switch, the medium cup is the middle button and the small cup is the bottom button.  I do not know about the lights but when my Keurig coffee stops making noise I know it is ready.  Make a few cups using clear water and you will soon have it figured out.  I really like my Keurig coffee maker.  Hopefully, I have helped you a little.