Re: Keurig question.

Pamela Dominguez

It is a plastic cup, about the size of a coffee scoop filled with coffee, and covered with foil. You put it in a Kurrig machine, making sure both needles puncture the way they should when you close the cover down, so that the water can go through and make the coffee. Pam.

-----Original Message-----
From: Howard Traxler
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2021 9:34 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Keurig question.

Wondering: what is a k cups? Is it like a paper filter; or maybe a
filter loaded with ground coffee; or maybe a cup that you drink from?
Do I want one, or many?

Thanks.
Howard

On 11/16/2021 10:50 PM, Pamela Dominguez wrote:
You can even get k cups in the grocery store. But I like to find larger boxes. Costco and BJ's has boxes of 100. I get the large box from my supermarket, which is breakfast blend light. It only has 72 kcups, though, but it's better than the boxes of ten or twelve! I was surprised that any breakfast blend would be a light roast. I thought it would be stronger, after all, supposedly to wake you up, right? Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2021 3:12 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

Merv, where do you get your coffee from?