call amazon assistance line and they should be able to hook you up with them. if I run across the name of them I'll send it to the list.

yes, I use the Kurich machines. and I agree that the ones from Kurich are a pain and worthless.

Dave

On 11/19/2021 4:39 PM, Fred Adams wrote:

Dave, could you tell us the  name of the reusable coffee pods that you use and do you use a Keurig coffee brewer?  I hate the reusable coffee pod made by Keurig.  To many peaces and I never get a good cup of coffee using it.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave Mitchel
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2021 1:43 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Keurig question.

oh but Gerald my man...we use nothing but refill pods cuz we're cheap and we hate the pods because we have very little recycling out here in the end of the world.

On 11/19/2021 10:08 AM, Gerald Levy via groups.io wrote:

But you can enjoy a fresh cup of coffee much less expensively with a single serve coffee maker like the MainStay dual brew unit that lets you use regular ground coffee instead of overpriced coffee pods which are not only expensive but wasteful as well.  At least with regular ground coffee, you can add as much or as little as you wish, depending onpersonal preference, so there is little or no waste.  And no used pods to discard and wind up in a landfill somewhere, making it much more environmentally friendly as well.

Gerald

On 11/19/2021 12:10 PM, Dave Mitchel wrote:

and nothing better than a fresh cup of coffee each time!

I live alone and the value is in the ability to have a fresh cup every time and not wasting half a pot of coffee when you don't drink the whole thing. LOL!