Re: text editors?

Angelo Sonnesso

Did you try Libre office?

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave
Sent: Saturday, November 20, 2021 10:18 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] text editors?

I use Jarte' which is a fine little WP.  Its only weakness is that it does not save files in the Newest MS Word Document file type.

If that isn't a requirement, then I suggest Jarte'.

On 11/20/2021 1:22 AM, Billy Inglis wrote:

hi guys, Wondering which text editoryou guys use?.

I'm looking for an editor that will allow me to find out how many words I have written at any one time.

I'm a creative story writer. It would be great if I was able to check the word count before I send it to be proofed.

Any help would be good, Billy