Re: groups io

Gene

If you aren’t logged in, you will probably find a button near the top of the page that says something like expand navigation.  You should press the space bar on the button and then move down the page to find the log in link. 

If you go to the page and you aren’t already loged in, you’ll hear something like e-mail groups supercharged.  Its in the title bar.  You won’t hear that if you are already loged in and you will see your groups. 

If you are using Firefox, you will see an expand groups button.  If you are using Chrome or a Chrome-based browser, you won’t.  You can see all of your groups whether you expand your groups or not.  I’m not sure why that option is there. 

If you want to do something and you don’t see any way and you are using a Chrome-based browser or Chrome, you may see what you are looking for if you use Firefox. 

Gene

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2021 10:00 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] groups io

Go to:

If you're already logged in, down arrow to,

Link collapsed Your Groups

and press enter.

If, Link collapsed Your Groups, isn't showing you need to log-in.
Down arrow to find your name, press enter then down arrow to find the log-in link, and log-in.

Go to the top of the page, or you might have to close the site and reopen it  and you'll then find the,
Link collapsed Your Groups
Down arrow and all the groups you're subscribed to should be there. 

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.
Just once, I want a username and password prompt to say:  "Close Enough!"

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2021 6:58 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] groups io

Hi,

I’m wanting to log into the groups.io website so I click on my subscription link, let’s say from the tech talk list but that just shows my tech talk stuff.

What link do I navigate to so I can work with all the groups I am subscribed to for groups.io.

Kimsan Song

Kimsansong@...

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.