From: Mike B.
Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2021 10:00 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] groups io

Go to:

If you're already logged in, down arrow to,

Link collapsed Your Groups

and press enter.

If, Link collapsed Your Groups, isn't showing you need to log-in.
Down arrow to find your name, press enter then down arrow to find the log-in link, and log-in.

Go to the top of the page, or you might have to close the site and reopen it  and you'll then find the,
Link collapsed Your Groups
Down arrow and all the groups you're subscribed to should be there.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2021 6:58 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] groups io

Hi,

I’m wanting to log into the groups.io website so I click on my subscription link, let’s say from the tech talk list but that just shows my tech talk stuff.

What link do I navigate to so I can work with all the groups I am subscribed to for groups.io.

Kimsan Song

Kimsansong@...