From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kimsan via groups.io
Sent: November 22, 2021 12:05 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] odd topic to bring up

Hi,

I don’t use a desktop, or any form of desktop keyboard.

I use a laptop where dang near every key is close together but I’m not complaining about that as the memory, hd, speed of this laptop makes up for all of that lol.

Here’s my question and I would love to get some pointers/thoughts.

When typing, and in the middle of your sentence, or writing in general, you need to hit one of the function keys up above, what is your technique.

Do you start from the left, and count? Do you start from the right hand side of the keyboard and count left?  The former I do sometimes, but the latter I never do because right after the function key 12, there is the print screen and delete key, but again, there is no gap. From the escape all the way across the board to the other side.

Anyways, just thought I’d ask to those who use keyboards where all the keys are close together.

Kimsan Song

Kimsansong@...