Word 2016 Opens Everything in Web Layout

Joe Orozco

Hi, after a Windows Update, Word 2016 is opening everything in web
layout. I have Draft View checked under Advanced > Options, but Office
appears to be ignoring this setting. I’ve read instructions to change
the Normal template, but when I try to open this template, I only get
a brand new document, making it impossible to preserve the Normal
template with the adjustments I want to set by default. Here again I
tried looking for the Preferred View sub key in the registry, but I
can’t find it in my system. Any ideas? Thank you kindly in
advance.--Joe

--
Joe Orozco: Your Message, My Mission
https://joeorozco.com/services/