Re: odd topic to bring up

Dave Mitchel

unstick them and move to where you think you need them. of course they stick what good would they be if they didn't?

On 11/22/2021 9:25 AM, John Holcomb II wrote:

How so?

Don’t they stick?

If you  can move them  easily enough they won’t  stay where you want them.

John

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave Mitchel via groups.io
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2021 11:28 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] odd topic to bring up

what's nice is with dots you can always move them around.

On 11/22/2021 8:05 AM, Kimsan via groups.io wrote:

I thought about putting dots on the ones I frequently access.

Lately, I’m finding myself using f11, f12, print screen quite a bit.

Kimsan Song

Kimsansong@...

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave Mitchel via groups.io
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2021 7:54 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] odd topic to bring up

I used to label every 4th key. that way it could be felt as though there were the gap.

just a dot is all that is needed.

On 11/21/2021 10:04 PM, Kimsan via groups.io wrote:

Hi,

I don’t use a desktop, or any form of desktop keyboard.

I use a laptop where dang near every key is close together but I’m not complaining about that as the memory, hd, speed of this laptop makes up for all of that lol.

Here’s my question and I would love to get some pointers/thoughts.

When typing, and in the middle of your sentence, or writing in general, you need to hit one of the function keys up above, what is your technique.

Do you start from the left, and count? Do you start from the right hand side of the keyboard and count left?  The former I do sometimes, but the latter I never do because right after the function key 12, there is the print screen and delete key, but again, there is no gap. >From the escape all the way across the board to the other side.

Anyways, just thought I’d ask to those who use keyboards where all the keys are close together.

Kimsan Song

Kimsansong@...

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.