Re: user name on laptop

Mauricio Molina

Or, if you simply want to change the Admin name to your name, you can go into Control Panel and select User Accounts and change the name there. It is a simple process if the name change is just for display purposes.

Mauricio

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2021 2:04 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] user name on laptop

You'll need to create a new admin account that would be named, Kimsan, then you would delete the old admin account.  I'll talk to you about this later.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2021 1:21 PM

Subject: [TechTalk] user name on laptop

Hi,

How do I set up my name Kimsan for the user name, as it says admin right now for this windows 10 laptop I just purchased.

Thank you,

Kimsan Song

Kimsansong@...